- I will treat all students fairly without regard to race, color, age, gender, or physical and mental challenges.
- I will provide a positive environment in which students can learn and grow.
- I will make every effort to secure the safety and welfare of my students.
- I will promote the study of martial arts as a means to grow intellectually, socially, emotionally, physically and spiritually.
- I will endeavor to motivate my students with my enthusiasm and martial spirit.
- I will attempt to build the self-confidence and self-esteem of my students.
- I will work towards developing the individual strengths of students and encourage them toward reaching their full potential.
- I will accept the limitations of each student.
- I will validate the inherent self-worth of all students.
- I will teach students the importance of being responsible with the Karate skills that are taught to them and to use these techniques only in a situation of self-defense.
- I support the concept of Karate-do as a "way of life" and will strive to promote a healthy lifestyle and serve as, a good role model for all students.
- I will continue to study, learn and grow as a martial artist.
Back to Top